This is a front-facing spectator and participant engagement role. We would like our route support team to:
– Provide spectator and participants way-finding along the route and to route activations.
– Be ‘safety champions’ for Spectators and Participants – you will not be formally stewarding but may be located near stewards and traffic management operatives. – Support people movement onto, around and off the route.
– Show encouragement and support for participants.
– Support activities on the route for participants.
– Engage with spectators as they line the route.
– Deliver key event information and messages as instructed.
Placement offered by HSBC UK Let’s Ride Manchester
Contact – Lucy Jones
Phone – 07595883483
Perks and volunteer incentives
Briefings, Uniform and Sustenance will be provided.
Please do not reply to this email.