Mancunians is Manchester’s Dual Code Rugby club offering Rugby League in the summer months and Rugby Union in the winter. We work all over Manchester providing after school clubs, teaching cover and assisting schools to run sports teams including a wheelchair rugby team and newly formed rugby teams and running innovative projects such as walking football and walking netball for older people.
We are looking for a volunteer coaching coordinator.
This is a interesting role and the successful applicant(s) would get an incredible oportunity to work with a leading sports coach who would metor and inspire you. Your role would be to support and develop our existing sports coaches, including yourself and support our head of rugby to develop the new and existing coaches at the club and add structure to our embryonic sports teams.
This role would suit somebody with an interest in sport and who has typically has a day or so per week to spare. You would work at our office at Hough End, Chorlton, South Manchester.
– Providing support to the head of rugby
– Providing support to the club directors, team managers and coaching team – Administrative tasks including assisting with league registrations
– Updating the club development plans in liason with the sports development team and director. – Attending meetings with local partners and partner governing bodies – Updating relevant policies and procedures
– Assisting with the administration of our ever-growing after school club provision
– Computer literate and be proficient in all Microsoft Office Packages. – Must be diligent and have good attention to detail.
– Good written and spoken English
– Good time management and organisational skills
– IT literate in WORD, EXCEL and OUTLOOK.
For further information, please contact Stefan Hopewell or Dave Parkinson via email: email@example.com OR call: 07977 48 62 36
Placement offered by Mancunians RL
Contact – Stefan Hopewell
Phone – 07977 48 62 36
Perks and volunteer incentives
Please do not reply to this email.