Mancunians is Manchester’s Rugby League and Sports Club, we work across the city of Manchester encouraging people of all ages to participate in sport. The club is owned by it’s members and has grown fourfold since early 2014 with more growth expected in the coming year.
We currently run Rugby League and sports teams at a variety of age groups and at a variety of locations across the city and we have a fantastic volunteer opportunity for a Social Media and Marketing Intern.
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of social media, public relations and traditional methods of marketing.
The role is unpaid but we will support the successful candidate in their CPD requirements if necessary. We would expect that this role will take up two mornings a week.You can come to our office in Chorlton, South Manchester to work with and meet other members of the management team or work from home.
Your role as the Social Media Marketing Executive would be required to handle the club communications strategy and build on the excellent work that has been done so far.
Your responsibilities will be to:
– Act as social media community manager for the club
– Regularly update and monitor the club’s social media channels
– Assist in the development of a new social media and PR strategy
– Work with other volunteers and co-owners to find and create stories for publication
– Create Marketing collateral to support our events and services
– Further develop the club marketing programme
– Regularly evaluate social media activity and produce reports for the club management.
Placement offered by Mancunians RL
Contact – Stefan Hopewell
Phone – 07977 48 62 36
Perks and volunteer incentives
free travel, free CPD and free hoodie.
Please do not reply to this email.