Mancunians is Manchester’s Dual Code Rugby club offering Rugby League in the summer months and Rugby Union in the winter. We work all over Manchester providing after school clubs, teaching cover and assisting schools to run sports teams and running innovative projects such as walking football and walking netball for older people.
We are looking for a volunteer sports development officer to help the club to achieve our goals. This is an opportunity to get involved with a fast-growing sports club that has ambitions to grow over the next few years.
This is a interesting role and would suit somebody with an interest in sport and who has typically has a day or so per week to spare. You would work at our office at Hough End, Chorlton, South Manchester.
– Filing and office organisation
– Providing support to the club directors, team managers and coaching team – Financial tasks including inputting of receipts and financial data – Attending meetings with local partners and partner governing bodies – Updating relevant policies and procedures
– Assisting with the administration of our ever-growing after school club provision
– Computer literate and be proficient in all Microsoft Office Packages. – Must be diligent and have good attention to detail.
– Previous admin experience
– Good written and spoken English
– Good time management and organisational skills
– IT literate in WORD, EXCEL and OUTLOOK.
For further information, please contact Stefan Hopewell: Email: email@example.com OR Mobile: 07977 48 62 36
Job Location: Manchester
Administration: 1 year
Placement offered by Mancunians RL
Contact – Stefan Hopewell
Phone – 07977 48 62 36
Perks and volunteer incentives
Free Hoodie, Free Lunch, CPD support.
Please do not reply to this email.